Friday, December 9, 2011

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to be. Something in the past created them, and sometimes it's impossible to fix.

 You can close your eyes to the things you don't wanna see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't wanna feel.
 
Don't ever use someone's past against them. You're just reminding them of the mistakes they made back then. If you watch their facial expression carefully, then you'll see the hurt in their eyes as they reminisce everything that happened. Never use emotion as a weapon, it strikes deeper than you can imagine.

I think sometimes you have to lose someone completely, before you can figure out what they really mean to you.

Never reject anybody in your life, because good people give us happiness and bad people give us experience. Both are essential in life.

There's a hell in every hello. Be careful. There's a good in every goodbye. Be grateful.

I'm not miserable, but I'm not happy. I'm not strong, but I'm not weak. I'm not rude, but I'm not polite. I'm not popular, but I'm not a loner. I'm not sexy, but I'm not horrid. I'm not dumb, but I'm no genius. I'm not you, but I am me. Accept it.

Life's not supposed to be easy but sometimes don't you think that it could cut us a break? I mean when you wake up in the morning knowing that you're going to get hurt, what's the point anymore?

 There comes a time when every bird has to fly, at some point every rose has to die.

She's the girl that has a few best friends and doesn't need anymore. The girl that laughs the hardest at her own jokes. She's the girl that will hang up on you, but then call you right back and say sorry. She's the girl who will never leave your side when you need her. The girl who will go out of her way to cheer you up.
Truth is, I get jealous easily because what's mine is mine. I'm stubborn as hell, I say sorry too much. I act like I don't give a fuck because I care too much. I over analyze the smallest of things & probably come off as a bitch to simply guard myself.

I don't care how far you are from me, or how long it's been since we've talked. I don't care how mad I got at you, or how mad you've been at me. You're still what matters most to me, and I'm never going to give that up.

 You have to get hurt. That's how you learn. The strongest people out there, the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile, those are the people who have fought the toughest battles. Because they've decided that they're not going to let anything hold them down, they're showing the world who's the boss!

Here's a piece of advice: Never put your happiness in someone else hands.

 I'm not a back-up plan, and definitely not a second choice.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment