Thursday, December 8, 2011

 As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it’s harder every time. You’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You’ll fight with your best friend. You’ll blame a new love for things an old one did. You’ll cry because time is passing too fast, and you’ll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you’ve never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back. Don’t be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ♥ XOXO

As I put down my pen, I know someone, somewhere is picking up theirs. I know that someone, somewhere is playing a guitar for the first time. I know that someone, somewhere is dipping a paintbrush and marking a field of white. I know that someone, somewhere is singing a song that's never been sung. Perhaps someone, somewhere will create something so beautiful and moving, it will change the world. Perhaps that somewhere is here. Perhaps that someone is you. ♥

 
I think one of the worst feelings in the world, right behind heart break, is that disgustingly empty feeling you get, right after you spill your heart out and lay all your cards on the table. Right after you get the courage to say everything you have been feeling and be completely and recklessly honest. It's that feeling you get right after you risk everything, and he just walks away. Because then you realize that you just lost. You lost everything you didn't even know you had when you said "what do i have to lose?''

Never settle for being someone's "other" when you have the potential to be someone's "only". What goes around comes around. That's what people say. So all the pain you caused me will come back to you someday.

 Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone, too often we're to stubborn to say 'sorry, I was wrong too often it seems we hurt the one's closest to our hearts and we let the most foolish things tear us apart.

 For all the lies I've tasted, just looking for the truth. For all the dreams I'm chasing, well what am I to do. When everything's against me, and the answers are all wrong; I'm hoping that I find out it was worth it all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment