Friday, December 9, 2011

 Boys think of girls just like books. If the cover doesn't catch their eyes, they won't even bother to read what's inside.

 Love is like a lost object. If you search too hard, you wouldn't find it. But if you just forget about it momentarily, it will show up in the most unexpected time.

 Everybody has the power to make someone else happy. Some do it by entering the room, while some do it by leaving.
When a person cannot answer directly to your question, probably the answer is too painful for you to know or too hard for them to admit. 

 So you know what makes letting go of a crush so hard? The fear that the moment you let go, they'll catch on.

  Never be totally dependent on anyone because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the darkness.

  Some of life's best lessons are learned at the worst times.

  I guess you can say I'm complicated, but I'd rather be difficult than easy any day.

 Sorry is like a band-aid. Just because you use it, doesn't mean it's gonna heal the wound.

I really enjoy spending time with you, even if we're just going to be sitting around and talking about nothing. There are a million things I love about you, like the way you smile, the way you look at me in the eyes too. And I just get the greatest feeling when I make you laugh, I feel as if my company makes you happy, and that's what I wish for you. For you to be happy. And when I see you laugh at my clumsy ways, it just makes me want to spend the rest of my  life with you so I can see a smile on your face.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment